Gold Prospecting In Arizona
Arizona Association of
The premier recreational GOLD prospecting and mining club in Arizona, home of the Grand Canyon. If finding GOLD in Arizona is your desire, you will find we are an exciting and very active prospecting club that is dedicated to bringing fun, entertainment and education to the novice, intermediate, and advanced prospector through placer GOLD prospecting and mining activities for both the individual and family members. Each AAGP club chapter is dedicated to providing members with monthly meetings, prospecting and mining events such as outings and common digs, and great local claims to prospect on. If digging, panning, dredging, sluicing, highbanking, drywashing, NUGGET shooting or you simply enjoy outdoor sports then you need to check us out! AAGP members are assured that there will always be plenty of fun and excitement to be had, prospecting to do, and GOLD to be found.
AAGP members prospect and mine on some of the best mining claims in the "golden triangle" of Arizona with the majority only 1 to 2 hours drive of the Phoenix metropolitan area! We are also the only GOLD prospecting club in Arizona to offer it's members year-round daily access to a commercial placer GOLD mining operation! The commercial placer mining operation is located in the shadow of Red Picacho Volcano in the junction of the Wickenburg and Hieroglyphic mountains near Wickenburg and Morristown. Other clubs may offer a week-long access to a trommel operation, but it is usually only during the summer for 1-6 weeks and at an additional $2,500 - $4,000 investment per week above and beyond your membership dues! Both are wonderful, fun opportunities, but you have to ask yourself, how much is the other club's membership really costing you for the activities you really want to be able to enjoy? AAGP members also enjoy great GOLD prospecting opportunities year-round on the three major GOLD bearing and GOLD moving washes in the San Domingo Mining District: the San Domingo Wash, Little San Domingo Wash and Ox Wash! Every smart prospector in the area knows he wishes he could prospect on these three washes! And now he can by joining the AAGP!
Other club opportunities include if you are interested in buying placer GOLD we can give you the information on the where and what so you can buy the most for the least. We even offer Professional GOLD prospecting lessons and adventures for those who would like to experience the thrill of the (G)Old West and finding GOLD in Arizona. Through the Paydirt Mining Company you can now be one of the few lucky people to participate in an Arizona GOLD Mining Adventure. These exclusive opportunities are only available to prospectors through the AAGP! When you join a GOLD prospecting club, be sure it's the AAGP so you can start getting your share of the Gold!
Coronavirus Covid-19 Virus Disease Pandemic
While we are all going through this unprecedented health realted situation the AAGP wants to wish you and your loved ones good health and safety. Many are now unemployeed or working at home and others are concerned about how they will make ends meet. History has shown us during depressions that many have turned to GOLD prospecting and mining to feed and clothe themselves and their families. This situation is no different as you can take advantage of the time off to join a prospecting club with good claims to go out on and find and bring home GOLD! With the current price of GOLD almost hitting $1,740/oz it's a great time to go out and find your share! For over 25 years now we are still the only club in the world that has and continues to offer you FREE GOLD with your membership so you will know exactly what to look for when you are out there. We are the only recreational GOLD prospecting club to offer you this great opportunity and stand by to help assist you in this decision should you want to take advantage of this great opportunity. Fresh air, exercise and plenty of room for keeping your "social distance" for safety. We encourage you to read on below about our memberships and consider joining a great club with close local claims that have plenty of GOLD to be found. Again, we pray you and yours have a healthy and safe time during this event and thank you for visiting our website.
If you are unable to join the AAGP now, but would like to help us continue to promote recreational GOLD prospecting you can make a donation online here: For those who made a donation, no matter what the amount was be it $5 or $500, we're sending a 1 gram nugget as a token of appreciation for your unselfish and great spirit of helping your fellow man. We thank you all for your selfless generosity during this difficult period while helping support both the AAGP and recreational GOLD prospecting.
OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SITE!
GOLD, always a joy to see in both your pan and your hand.
THERE'S GOLD IN THEM HILLS!
The coutryside at the operation
site is beautiful and majestic! The
nights are even more so if you like
LOADING UP THE GRAVELS
Round and round she goes processing the gravels. Now this
is the funest and easiest way
around to find GOLD!
BIG SMILES ALL AROUND!
This prospecting club will show you that it's fun mining placer GOLD!
Moving all those gravels usually means one thing, LOTS OF GOLD FOR EVERYONE!
|ADVANTAGES OF YOUR AAGP MEMBERSHIP
The AAGP "Basic", "Gold-Getter" and "Platinum" memberships give you access to the only club-based year-round commercial placer GOLD mining operation in the world!
With your AAGP Membership you will receive the following:
1. A personal 15%-20% discount on all products offered by vendor members including famous Gold King prospecting equipment.
2. YOU will receive a personal minimum 15%-20% discount on all Special Events hosted by any local AAGP chapter in Arizona. All members also have access to many AAGP events including Common Operation GOLD Digs, Nugget Fest Commercial Common Digs, Splash Bash Common Digs, Nugget Shootouts, Pot Luck Dinners, Treasure Hunts, educational and entertaining GOLD Prospecting Seminars & Classes and Club Outings and local Chapter Meetings.
3. YOU will personally have access to some great mining claims in the state of Arizona to prospect and best of all, YOU GET TO KEEP ALL THE GOLD THAT YOU FIND! AAGP claims are located within an hour's drive from the Phoenix metropolitan area in the Wickenburg/Morristown area. This location is at the junction of the Wickenburg and Heiroglyphic mountains in the area with the richest GOLD production history in Maricopa County.
4. YOU will receive your personalized AAGP Annual Membership Name Badge and your personalized AAGP Claims Guide with easy to read maps and directions to all of the club claims. This will assist you to make sure you are on the right claims to help avoid any unpleasant confrontations in the field. No one likes a thief, or in this case a high grader, and removing minerals from active mineral claims wihout permission is an illegal criminal activity and violators are prosectued! Mineral Theft is a Felony in Arizona so join a legitimate and long standing GOLD prospecting club like the AAGP to be safe and legal!
5. YOU will receive, when scheduled, 1 TO 5 FREE DAYS at a Club GOLD Dig each year including the Christmas Dig.
6. YOU will receive a FREE GOLD sample with every AAGP membership. GOLD Getters and Platinum Members also receive a FREE GOLD Nugget! For a quarter of a century the AAGP is the ONLY GOLD PROSPECTING CLUB to give it's new members FREE GOLD! What does that tell you about the rest?
All AAGP memberships give you the above and the GOLD Getter and Platinum memberships give you even more advantages!
Get all of the above plus a whole lot more with the new AAGP PLATINUM Membership for only 41 cents a day. That's less than the cost of one can of soda!!
Find out more about all 3 AAGP Memberships.
|2 Hours Of Good Claim Testing Results! SOME DAYS IT REALLY PAYS TO GO OUT!
UPDATE! - December 2019 was one of the wettest December's in ten years. This unusual amount of rain in December has moved a lot of GOLD bearing gravels and members who are out and actively prospecting are finding a lot of newly uncovered GOLD out on the claims!
So far in 2020, January through March has been a wonderful, warm and sunny beginning to the new year making it great for being out on the claims. Right now the daily weather is sunny and 70F-78F out on the claims! As always, many of our Winter members are having a great time here in the warmer sun. The GOLD they are finding gleams beautifully in the nice warm sun! Last April a new member from Alaska found 3 beautiful nuggets in 7 hours of work over 2 days that paid for his new GOLD Getter membership! So if you want to enjoy the sunny warm days prospecting beautiful GOLD, join the AAGP now and come on down here and get out where the GOLD flows like the warm sun! You too can be enjoying this wonderful sunny and nice weather with us while you find and take home the GOLD!
THE FAMOUS AAGP
COMMON GOLD DIG
Arizona Association of Gold Prospectors GOLD Prospecting Weather Forecast
The AAGP's Favorite Links
WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT OR LOOK AND FEEL BETTER NOW?
Become Famous! Help the AAGP & SETI@home find ET!
Add AAGP To Your Favorite Websites